Double Cheese Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 Min Total Time 25 Min Makes 4 Sandwiches
- 1Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- 2Place cheeses on one side of each rectangle. Fold dough over cheeses; press edges with fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 3Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.
Deep Dish Turkey Pie
Prep Time: 20 Min Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Min
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. In 3-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in soup, milk, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- 2Gently stir in turkey and thawed vegetables. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole or 10-inch quiche pan.
- 3Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat over turkey mixture. Roll up edge of crust to fit top of casserole; flute edge. Cut slits in several places in crust.
- 4Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Harvest Medley Pie
Prep Time: 20 Min Total Time 3 Hours
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Unroll 1 pie crust in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly against side and bottom.
- 2In large bowl, mix apples, dried fruit and walnuts. In small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice. Gently toss with fruit mixture; spoon into crust-lined pie plate. To make lattice top, cut second crust into 1/2-inch-wide strips with pastry cutter. Place half of the strips across filling in pie plate. Place remaining strips crosswise across first strips. Trim ends of strips even with edge of bottom crust. Fold trimmed edge of bottom crust over ends of strips, forming a high stand-up rim. Seal and flute.
- 3Bake 30 minutes; sprinkle top with granulated sugar. If necessary, cover edge of crust with 2- to 3-inch-wide strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown. Cool at least 2 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
I hope you get a chance to try some of these! I will keep looking for more!