So happy to be with Bill this week in VA! These radio stations he is helping this week have wonderful friendly staff and volunteers! Not to be a nag or anything but please share any Chocolate Recipes you may have that you would be willing to share in the Chocolate and God 365 Devotional coming this summer! Please make sure I have your name so I can give you credit or your Mom or your Gramma. It can be just Chocolate or Chocolate and Peanut Butter or Chocolate an Carmel, you name it as long as it is delicious and has Chocolate in it! I can only use 52 so please don’t wait – get it to me right away! You can email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded Manchego cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup tapenade or ripe olive bruschetta topping
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon capers, drained
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, oregano and pepper; set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Spread tortillas with tapenade. Spoon egg mixture off center onto tortillas; roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half. Combine topping ingredients; drizzle over wraps. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
- 12 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) three-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Place 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- Drain manicotti. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and egg. Stuff into manicotti shells. Place shells over meat sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
May you have an incredibly blessed day beyond anything you could have expected! 🙂